Getting to Fire Island
Whether you are driving or taking a train from your home, getting to us is easy!
- Take the LIE (Long Island Expressway) to Exit 63 (or Sunrise Highway-27 Exit 52A) North Ocean Ave.
- Go South on North Ocean Ave.
- Cross over Main Street (Montauk Hwy 27A)
- Make the first right after the Rail Road tracks “Division Street”
- Make the first left onto “Cedar Ave,” keep traveling southbound.
- Make your last right onto “Brightwood Street”, go the the end
- Brookhaven Parking – Davis Park Ferry is on the left.
- Latitude, Longitude: 40.74888, -73.01661
Long Island Railroad (LIRR):
- Our train stop is PATCHOGUE. It is the closest LIRR station to the Davis Park Ferry Terminal (1 mile). It is on the Montauk Branch.
Davis Park Ferry Terminal
- Davis Park Ferry Co. Schedule
- Open Seasonally
- Daily ferry service from Patchogue (Sand Spit Marina) to Davis Park Marina.
- Trip takes approximately 18 minutes each way
- Tickets are CASH only. An ATM is available onsite.
- Parking at the Ferry Terminal is free to Brookhaven Town residents.
- Non-Brookhaven residents will be charged a daily parking fee or overnight parking fee. Inquire at the Sand Spit parking lot booth.